1. We are only doing canoes, kayaks, and tubes.
2. We are limiting groups to 10 people or fewer.
3. We ask that you print out and fill in the waiver forms before you arrive at the launch site - one signed form per person in the group.
4. We are accepting ONLY PayPal at this time. All trips need to be paid for through PayPal at least 24 hrs before the date of the trip. Any trip not paid for by that time will be considered canceled.
5. Float times may vary from what is posted on our website.
6. We are taking reservations only through e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (402-201-6776)
Located just 37 short miles from the Omaha-Council Bluffs metro area, these floats are based out of the boat ramp at Botna Bend Park in Hancock, Iowa. Guests can journey down the West Nishnabotna River Water Trail with tube, canoe, kayak, and tank rentals! Call to book your trip! Open most weekends (weather permitting) between Memorial Day and Labor Day.