This nondenominational chapel was built in 1887 as a one-room schoolhouse, which was called the Martin Schoolhouse. Later, after the school was closed, it was moved to its current location and became a chapel. The chapel maintains its historic decor and charm.
For the small intimate wedding, the church comfortably seats up to 70 people and has all the modern conveniences of heat/AC, electricity, and restroom.
There is also a restaurant on the property open by reservation only that is great for smaller events and meetings, fitting up to 50 people.