*Updated July 26, 2020, with new cancelation information
Due to COVID-19, Stir Concert Cove has canceled the entire 2020 concert lineup. Some of the previously announced shows have been canceled or postponed. The current status of the shows is:
- Kesha- May 13
- Steve Miller Band - July 19
- Kaleo- July 24
- Lauv- July 29
- Dropkick Murphys and Rancid- August 15
- The Struts- May 31
- Brothers Osborne- June 26
- Coheed & Cambria- September 4
Rescheduled for 2021:
- Darius Rucker scheduled for June 19, 2021
- Barenaked Ladies, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket scheduled for June 25, 2021
- Brothers Osborne scheduled for August, 14, 2021
For those with tickets to shows listed above, refunds and exchanges will be available as follows:
- If your event has been postponed or rescheduled, please hold onto your ticket as it will be valid for the new event. Should you be unable to attend the rescheduled date, please return to the point of purchase within 30 days of the new date being announced.
- If you have purchased tickets from Ticketmaster, you will be automatically refunded for all canceled events.
- All season ticket holders will also automatically be refunded.
For more information or questions, please visit Harrah's Council Bluffs website.
This post was originally published on January 14, 2020
on the Unleash Council Bluffs blog