Blockhouse Site Marker

Pierce/Franklin and Union Streets
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

This commemorative marker stands in honor of the first building in Council Bluffs, constructed by U.S. Dragoons in 1837.

For more things to do, visit UNleashCB.com

Map to Blockhouse Site Marker

 
©2019 Council Bluffs Convention + Visitors Bureau | City of Council Bluffs
Privacy | Legal | Web Content and Strategy by Emspace | Web Development by Neapolitan Labs