West Broadway & Pearl Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
This intricate cast-iron fountain was built in New York in 1890 and was once the centerpiece of Bayliss Park, the city's oldest park. It resided there for 70 years before being restored and eventually moved to its current location after some time near the Historic General Dodge House. Twenty-first-century renovations have added a vintage clock tower, lamp posts, and flower beds.