Open with precautions
Restricted Play Procedures
October 8, 2020
- All play will be by private rental or through Playtime Scheduler. A member will reserve through the club email- firstname.lastname@example.org for private rental. He/she will include his/her name, the date for court reservation, and a specific time. Members can start or join the “open play” type by registering and adding names on the Playtime Scheduler site.
- Each player will pay $5 for two hours. ($7.50 for non-members) No additional rental fee/court. Please have exact cash/check to prevent money handling. You may also use your punch card.
- There is a 15-minute window between two-hour sessions. Please leave the court promptly when your time is up and leave the facility as soon as possible. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your session. You will need to bring your own pickleball and paddles. As possible, please bring sanitizer for your use. Your group will make decisions about wearing masks and/or gloves and how you sanitize balls during play. You will play at your own risk.
- We do ask that you wear a mask in our gathering area. The mask is not required on the court.
Please do not use the facility if:
- You are feeling ill with symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, respiratory)
- You have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19 within the last 14 days and you have not been tested.
Please keep checking our website- www.cbapb.com for updates to schedule and procedures. These procedures may change as we figure it out and/or the Governor changes requirements.
5 Arena Way
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Iowa West Pickleball is a new indoor six-court facility with reserved courts and open drop-in play sessions. Each session is $5 to reserve for Council Bluffs Area Pickleball club members or $7.50 for non-members. Courts can also be reserved for three hours ($20 for members and $30 for non-members). A schedule for each session is available via the Council Bluffs Area Pickleball club.
Located in the Iowa West Field House, Iowa West Pickleball has a separate, exterior entrance located east of the Field House’s main entrance near the Mid-America Center.
For more things to do, visit UNleashCB.com