At this time, some in-person events are beginning to take place as originally planned. However, if you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, the event planners ask that you please stay home. The CDC recommends that people in high-risk groups consult with their healthcare provider about attending any large gatherings. If you do choose to attend an in-person event, please keep in mind the CDC's recommendations on how to keep yourself and others healthy and safe:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when you go out in public
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
This post was originally published on May 29, 2020
on the Unleash Council Bluffs blog